Greetings, Portal Friends!
Today is March 1, which would normally be our day to open registration for PIMW. However, with the state of the world, we’re still not ready to make a decision about being live or virtual this year.
At this point there are some signs that point toward us being able to do camp in person. They’re expecting everyone who wants a vaccination in the US to be able to get one by July. But there are also some worrying things, like new variants of the virus that may not respond to the vaccines as well, and a certain percentage of the population that will choose not to be vaccinated (sigh).
So we have tentatively decided to try to make the call by May 1, and open registration at that point.
I have put up a quick one page survey on our website, and we would love it if you could fill it out and let us know your thoughts about having a physical camp this year vs. having to do it virtually again: Click Here For The Survey/
Camp will be October 7-11 again (with travel days of the 6th and 12th).
Hope you’re all well and staying safe! We miss you all!
Pete, Susan, and the PIMW Staff